Home Care After Hospitalization in Chandler
Alpha’s Health Care, Inc. offers high-quality care and services to support families, care facilities, and businesses. Staying true to our dedication in covering every aspect of care, we use state-of-the-art technology and maintain a qualified team of caregivers. We invest in secure databases and back-end programs to make providing professional, quality care much easier and convenient for our clients.
Here at Alpha’s Health Care, Inc., we focus on helping families and businesses in different ways and various aspects of care. Our multi-pronged approach is designed to meet the unique demands of each client, helping them live a good quality of life and assisting their respective family members in their responsibilities and obligations.
We establish and maintain an honest and open communication with all our clients, their respective families, as well as the facilities where the clients reside. This enables us to listen and respond to the unique needs of our clients. With this, we can continue providing reliable, competent and high quality service. We can provide the level of care and service that our clients deserve.
A surgery, injury or illness can make it difficult for seniors to live alone. They are unable to or prohibited from doing certain things. This is part of their healing process. While recovering, it is important that they have a caregiver who is taking care of them. Recovery support services can make their recovery faster and more comfortable. These services range from caregiver service, personal concierge services to homemaking services.
Alpha’s Health Care can provide all your recovery needs. Our qualified caregivers will see to it that your loved ones will be well-taken care of throughout the whole recovery process. We also have a team of non-medical care professionals and nurses who can assist in your or your loved one’s recovery.
What is Post-Hospital Discharge Care?
After a hospital discharge, you’ll need to carefully follow all of the instructions from your healthcare provider.
- If you have a question about your follow-up care, call to ask.
- If you’re concerned about problems, make sure to call with questions. This can help prevent problems from getting worse.
- Make sure to keep all of your follow-up appointments.
- When you go to an appointment, be ready to tell your healthcare provider how you have been feeling.
- Bring copies of any test results.
- Ask questions about any part of your recovery or care.
- You may have been given important instructions to follow, such as weighing yourself daily or doing certain exercises to speed your recovery.
Let home care, family members, or friends be a part of your recovery after discharge.
- They may be able to pick up medications or take you to appointments.
- They may remember things that you forget about symptoms, problems, or questions you want to ask.
- This can help you ensure a smoother recovery after discharge.
Providing exceptional Home Care After Hospitalization for seniors and families in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Sun Lakes, Peoria, Queen Creek, and Tempe.
How Does Home Care Help After a Senior Is Discharged from the Hospital?
Whether your loved one had surgery, is recovering from an accidental fall, or has been hospitalized for any reason, our staff can provide support to your loved one when no other family caregiver is available to care for the individual.
This service can occur in the hospital, rehab facility, assisted living facility, and/or the home. We will provide peace of mind to the patient and their family during this temporary time of need.
What Makes Alpha’s Health Care, Inc. Different?
Why choose Alpha’s Health Care? Because we always strive to stay one step ahead to ensure that our clients get the best level of care that they deserve. We are different because we:
- Deliver efficient, flexible, high quality and low-cost care and support.
- Respect and protect confidentiality and privacy.
- Treat even the smallest detail as essential in providing care and support.
- Provide care in a dignified and non-judgmental way to improve the physical, mental, social and emotional well-being of our clients.
- Value the client as a person regardless of their reduced physical, emotional or mental capability, and always treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support clients and help them retain their independence and achieve a fulfilling positive lifestyle.
- Establish honest communication and suit the form of communication and language to the needs of the clients and their family.
- Treat all information and communication received with utmost confidentiality.
- Keep accurate records of all communication and information received.
- Respect the client’s space and personal privacy.
- Use state-of-the-art technology and provide the latest training to all our qualified carers.
- Use appropriate methods of care and follow the highest standards in providing quality care and service.
Top things to consider when choosing an in-home care provider:
Being Dependable and On-Time: Hiring an experienced in-home care agency is important. An experienced provider will be reliable but will also have a back-up plan when a caregiver is sick.
Read reviews of the home care agency to see if past clients have been happy. Ask the agency if they have a plan in place for when a caregiver isn’t able to make it to the scheduled visit.
Available Services: Be sure that you understand the home care services that will be provided.
Ask questions. Be your own (or your senior’s) advocate. Follow up after visits if you have questions. Find out what the agency recommends if they are unable to provide certain services.
Home Care Services Include:
- Transportation home from facility (if requested)
- Light housekeeping
- Linen changes
- Tidying of kitchen and bath
- Meal preparation
- Medication pick-up
- Medication reminders
- Pet care
Our highly trained and qualified caregivers will help ensure safety and help preserve dignity with any combination of these more extensive personal care services:
- Help with bathing
- Help with dressing
- Shaving assistance
- Hygiene assistance
- Toileting assistance